Price per week starting at: €1295,-
Casa Oliveira is situated on a quiet paved country road next to a small holiday home on one side and Portuguese neighbors on the other side. It is set in the peaceful countryside and is only 20 minutes away from the beach.
In the peaceful countryside of the Algarve – near the picturesque village of Boliqueime – is nestled in a quiet spot, Casa Oliveira, an attractive holiday home with a private pool. The rural south facing position, between vast fields full of almond, orange, carob, and olive trees is ideal for exploring the surroundings. The airport, beautiful towns, authentic villages, and gorgeous beaches can be reached in 15 to 30 minutes.
The ambiance is neutral, light, open, and all rooms are decorated in a sophisticated style. Casa Oliveira has a spacious and bright living room that opens onto the garden terraces and a pool of 4×12 meters. Besides, there is a luxurious and robust kitchen with all modern conveniences and three bedrooms with two bathrooms, one ensuite. The large covered veranda with a dining table overlooks the garden with the swimming pool and the valley with the sea in the distance. Next to this terrace, is a landscaped lawn, the perfect place to play.
The interior is characterized by natural materials, such as stone floors, Portuguese tiles, wooden ceilings and shutters, and colored wooden cabinets. The kitchens are well-appointed and equipped with all comforts such as a milk frother, a Nespresso coffee machine, a toaster, a large oven, and an induction hob. All rooms have air conditioning and underfloor heating for the colder winter months.
With six sleeping spaces, Casa Oliveira is ideal for a family or group of friends. It is possible to rent the adjacent Casa Cidro and celebrate your holiday with a total of 10 people. If your party is even larger, you can also rent the detached Casa Nespera and stay with 14 people all together.
Casa Oliveira (160m2 – 6 people) is modern and light. The living and the bedrooms have air conditioning, and there is underfloor heating throughout the house. There is also a wireless internet connection.
- There are 3 bedrooms with space for 6 people
- One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet
- One separate bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet
- A spacious fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, induction hob, microwave/oven combination, and a Nespresso machine
- Large dining table that offers room for the entire party
- A living room with a widescreen TV (with Dutch channels as well)
- The living and kitchen both have glass sliding doors (6×2,40 m), which provide access to the terrace and the pool (a few steps down)
- There is a large (covered) terrace adjacent to the kitchen/living room
- Children have plenty of room to play in the garden, there is a lawn next to the house
- A private swimming pool (4×12 meters and 1,50 meters deep)
- Six sunbeds at the poolside
- The house overlooks an orchard with olive, almond, and orange trees as well as the distant sea
- Outdoor grill available