Price per week starting at: €1080,-
Casa Nêspera is situated on a quiet paved country road next to ‘Casa Cidro’ a small holiday home on one side and the countryside on the other. It is set in the peaceful countryside and is only 20 minutes away from the beach.
Casa Nêspera is set in the countryside of the Algarve, in Estela Montes near the town of Boliqueime. Rurally located, it overlooks vast fields full of almond, orange, and olive trees, but is only 15-30 minutes away from the airport, alluring villages, and beautiful beaches.
Casa Nêspera is a comfortable holiday home for 4 people. The stylish decor, wooden ceilings, and tiled floors make of this house an inviting and attractive place. The house has two bedrooms and a beautiful, fresh bathroom. The living is spacious and bright thanks to the large windows and connects seamlessly indoor and outdoor life. The garden-oriented lounge area consists of a large sofa and a television. The kitchen is gorgeous; handmade with a concrete countertop and natural materials. It is well-appointed and features a large wooden dining table. All rooms are on one level and have air conditioning and heating for the colder winter months.
The garden has a spacious, sunny terrace with a large dining table, umbrella, and a grill. The private swimming pool is beautifully illuminated in the evening and provides fantastic views of the orchard and the sea in the distance.
This place is ideal for a family looking for a relaxing stay in a rural setting, yet with the beach, the airport and alluring villages within reach.
Casa Nêspera (80m2 – 4 people) is modern and cosy. The living and the bedrooms have air conditioning, and there is underfloor heating throughout the house. There is also a wireless internet connection.
- Two bedrooms with 2 single beds each (can also be made up as a double bed)
- Open and bright living with a comfortable couch and TV
- Spacious kitchen with a dining table that is fully equipped with a dishwasher, a 4-zone induction hob, a microwave/oven combination, a toaster, a milk frother, a Nespresso machine, and Ikea pans and cutlery.
- Beautiful and fresh bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet.
- Private swimming pool of 3×9 meters (1.50 meters deep)
- Spacious terrace with outdoor furniture and parasols
- Four comfortable sunbeds at the poolside
- Views over the orchard with olive, almond and orange trees as well as the sea in the distance