Price per week starting at: €895,-
Casa Cidro is situated on a quiet paved country road between Casa Olivier and Casa Nêspera. It is set in the peaceful countryside and is only 20 minutes away from the beach.
Casa Cidro (80m2 – 4 people) is modern and cosy. The living and the bedrooms have air conditioning, and there is underfloor heating throughout the house. There is also a wireless internet connection.
Casa Cidro is a luxurious and idyllically positioned holiday home featuring a small private swimming pool and a charming patio garden with an old restored bread oven. Casa Cidro can accommodate four people and is set in the countryside of the Algarve, near the picturesque Boliqueime. The south-facing position, overlooking the extensive valley full of almond, orange, carob, and olive trees, gives an immediate holiday feel. Gorgeous beaches, authentic villages, and the airport can all be found within a 15-30 minutes’ drive.
Casa Cidro is a stylishly renovated semi-detached holiday home for four people. The house consists of a living room with a fully equipped open kitchen, two bedrooms, and a separate bathroom. There is a sunny, eucalyptus-covered terrace from where you can walk down a small staircase (with fence) to the lower garden. In the garden, you will find an authentic and restored bread oven as well as a small private swimming pool. The tasteful interior is characterized by natural materials, such as terra-cotta tile floors, Portuguese tiles, wooden ceilings, and shutters. All rooms have air conditioning and underfloor heating for the cooler winter months.
- The house consists of 2 bedrooms for a total of 4 people;
- There is a separate bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet;
- The fully-equipped handmade kitchen includes a SMEG refrigerator, dishwasher, induction hob, microwave, and Nespresso machine;
- The living room features a widescreen television (also with Dutch channels) and stunning views over the valley and the distant sea;
- There is a washing machine with a washer/dryer combination.
- The stone walls give a “hacienda” feel and offer a lot of privacy;
- In the south-facing garden is a small private swimming pool (4×2.5m) with comfortable sunbeds and umbrellas. The garden overlooks an orchard as well as a green valley with stunning sea views in the distance.
- The terrace near the wood oven is furnished with a dining table to enjoy grilled fish from the barbecue on long summer evenings.
- The upper terrace invites you to relax in the shade of the eucalyptus-covered terrace on hot days. The staircase on the terrace that leads to the garden with the small pool is closed with a gate.