- 4p-2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer dryer combination
- Private pool 2.2 x 4 m
- 👍Winter rental
Casa Cidro is a luxurious and idyllically positioned holiday home featuring a small private swimming pool and a charming patio garden with an old restored bread oven. Casa Cidro can accommodate four people and is set in the countryside of the Algarve, near the picturesque Boliqueime. The south-facing position, overlooking the extensive valley full of almond, orange, carob, and olive trees, gives an immediate holiday feel. Gorgeous beaches, authentic villages, and the airport can all be found within a 15-30 minutes’ drive.
Casa Cidro is a stylishly renovated semi-detached holiday home for four people. The house consists of a living room with a fully equipped open kitchen, two bedrooms, and a separate bathroom. There is a sunny, eucalyptus-covered terrace from where you can walk down a small staircase (with fence) to the lower garden. In the garden, you will find an authentic and restored bread oven as well as a small private swimming pool. The tasteful interior is characterized by natural materials, such as stone floors, Portuguese tiles, wooden ceilings, and shutters. All rooms have air conditioning and underfloor heating for the cooler winter months.
The holiday home for four is ideal for a family. If you are with a larger group, it is possible to rent the adjacent Casa Oliveira as well, so that you can celebrate your holiday with a total of up to 10 people.
On a quiet location in the Algarve (southern Portugal) are nestled three holiday homes, each with its own swimming pool, terraces, and privacy.
Casa Cidro (80m2 – 4 people) is modern and cosy. The living and the bedrooms have air conditioning, and there is underfloor heating throughout the house. There is also a wireless internet connection.
- The house consists of 2 bedrooms for a total of 4 people;
- There is a separate bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet;
- The fully-equipped handmade kitchen includes a SMEG refrigerator, dishwasher, induction hob, microwave, and Nespresso machine;
- The living room features a widescreen television (also with Dutch channels) and stunning views over the valley and the distant sea;
- There is a washing machine with a washer/dryer combination.
- The stone walls give a “hacienda” feel and offer a lot of privacy;
- In the south-facing garden is a small private swimming pool (4×2.5m) with comfortable sunbeds and umbrellas. The garden overlooks an orchard as well as a green valley with stunning sea views in the distance.
- The terrace near the wood oven is furnished with a dining table to enjoy grilled fish from the barbecue on long summer evenings.
- The upper terrace invites you to relax in the shade of the eucalyptus-covered terrace on hot days. The staircase on the terrace that leads to the garden with the small pool is closed with a gate.
Location Casa Cidro
Casa Cidro is situated on a quiet paved country road between Casa Olivier and Casa Nêspera. It is set in the peaceful countryside and is only 20 minutes away from the beach.
Boliqueime is a hidden gem in the Algarve. Its central location in the beautiful hinterland, away from the crowds and mass tourism, offers the possibility to discover authentic Portuguese life, while the airport, some interesting towns, shopping malls, and the beach can be reached within a 30-minute drive. The house is situated in the area Estrela Montes, which is 10 minutes away from Boliqueime. In this town, you find a bank, pharmacy, supermarket, and several restaurants. Another short ride (20 minutes) from the house, brings you to Loulé, home to a beautiful covered vegetable, fruit, and fish market. On Saturday morning, there is an attractive farmers market around the market building that is surely worth a visit.
- Supermarket in Boliqueime: 4 km
- Loulé: 16 km
- Restaurants: 1 km
- Beach: 10 km
- Golf (Vilamoura): 9 km
- Faro Airport: 29 km
Important information –
– Smoking inside the house is not permitted
– Pets are not allowed
– Groups under 25 years old are not allowed
– Check in after 4 p.m. / Check out before 10 a.m.
– Safety deposit € 250,-